Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Attention Project Runway fans...

I found a new blog. Through Jenna Fischer (aka Pam, from The Office). We're MySpace friends. I'm that cool. Anyway this new blog is by Jennifer Eolin and provides hilarious commentary about our friends on Project Runway. She even writes the blog as Heidi, or Michael Kors, or Nina sometimes. Love it.


http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=82230642&blogID=362984530


That's my big news. I passed all parts of my GRE so now I can get to work with the rest of applying to grad school. I'm so glad I never took a semester off before finishing undergrad. I'm dragging my feet just getting grad school applications done. Blech.

Also, today, a kid in one of my classes was named Darwin. And I was so stressed out about learning everyone's names that it didn't even occur to me how weird of a name that was until I was driving home, six hours later. Surely I'll get the hang of this soon.

7 comments:

Trinket said...

Who's your favorite on Project Runway? Who do you think will win it?

lobiwan said...

I know somebody named Darwin. He's a farmer.

Susan said...

trinket- I was a big fan of Chris. But now I guess I'll just settle for Jillian. I'm fairly certain Christian will win, but it would nice to see Jillian beat him. I'm just not sure she can make anything other than coats.

Trinket said...

I think Christian's going to win it, too. I kind of want either one of the others to win it, just so Christian doesn't. He was just so *mean* sometimes.

Jo said...

Oh be nice about little Christian! Did you see how humbled he was before he won. BEFORE he won...
I wanted Jillian to win too but her line didn't look like one line.. it had to be this way. And yes Rami did everything he was supposed to do to win.. but come on.. it was Rami, and he bored me. all season.

Susan said...

It was nice to see him cry. I'll give you that. But Rami was so happy in that last episode and had a personality... I know I should be nice to Christian, but I just wanted the underdog to win.

Trinket said...

I agree, Susan. I did appreciate tht moment right before Christian won. I felt like maybe that was a glimpse into who he actually is under all that "fierceness." But Final challenge-wise, I thought Rami had the best and most complete collection and impressed all of the judges. Christian sure won over Victoria Beckham, though.