Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Help!

My plants keep dying. If the ends of the leaves are turning brown and yellow, does that mean that I'm over watering or under watering?

I cannot figure out these dang plants. They come to me all pretty and full of leaves and life and green things, and then one month in my house and they look like they've been dying for years. I am so glad I don't have any pets.

In brighter news, I just got a DVR and it's the best toy ever. I tape Jeopardy! all week, and then Steven and I watch them all back to back. So far, I'm on a 10 game winning streak. There's no greater joy than discovering that you know more about state nicknames than your significant other.

2 comments:

Steven317 said...

you've been keeping score? Well then , I'll really bring my A game from here on. Just as soon as I can find my buzzer it's on!

In the Mix said...

Are your plants getting enough light? On watering, the general rule is to stick your finger in the soil about an inch in. If the top inch is dry they need watering. If your soil on top is still moist, they don't need water. I'd check out the sunlight issue first. You have a pretty shady place tucked in the trees.