Friday, November 6, 2009

Complex Mathematics

1. If I leave Manhattan at 9:00a.m. and drive west at a rate of 70 miles per hour toward Denver, what radio coverage area will I be in at kick-off?

2. How long will I stay in kick-off coverage area before I switch stations?

3. What is the farthest possible distance that I can get from Manhattan while still being able to listen to the Sunflower showdown?

4. How long can I sit on the side of the road at that location?

Extra Credit: K-State's margin of victory.

1 comment:

Steven317 said...

you will have coverage the whole time. You will stop by the Czech capitol of the Kansas, witness a fire, and then the Wildcats will kick off. You will arrive to Denver around 4:30pm Mountain time. The wildcats will win by 7, and the fish in our room will be speckled orange and silver. (post was delayed because of technical difficulties)