Monday, September 24, 2007

The Office Summer Vacation

Eeek! The first four are hour long episodes! I really need to get a more exciting life so that television doesn't make me this happy. Maybe next week.

Also, tomorrow is my birthday. We started the celebration on Saturday night. Rachael, Kristin and I got all dressed up- I even wore ridiculous heels- and then met up with a bunch of our friends at The Little Grill. Three hours later, we had finally received our food and our tickets, and I'm pretty sure that the waitress quit five minutes after we left. But it was a good night. Tomorrow we're having round two at Houlihan's, and then I'll post pictures.

Also today I got this in my fortune cookie:
"Today is a disastrous day. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em."
What kind of fortune is that? Worse yet, this is the second time I've received that exact fortune.

I'm bad luck. Keep your distance.

3 comments:

betsyann said...

Happy Birthday to you!

Anna got this fortune the other day. Anna! "Go ahead and be as sexy as you can."

Unknown said...

Well I don't mean to brag but you know the side of the fortune that tries to teach you a word of chinese... my word on my birthday fortune was 'birthday'.. NO JOKE..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.