Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Anyone wanna come visit?


Yep, that's my bathtub. You can see it in my closet. Through the giant hole in the wall.

And those are the rotting floorboards under the other side of the tub. That clean piece of plywood is guarding the hole in the floor. It is the only thing keeping the rats out of my closet.


I have a lot of faith resting in that piece of plywood.

And this is the view when you open the door of the closet.


The (black?) mold creeping along my remaining wall.


The door that protects me from the creepy critters that are crawling through the hole. I also made him spray it for bugs. I barricade it with boxes when I'm at home.


The inside of my closet. Unceremoniously moved outside.


The shower also got recaulked, which is sort of pointless, since they'll be ripping up the tub next week. Apparently the entire floor under the tub is also rotten.

Mmmm, moldy.

3 comments:

betsyann said...

Super eeeww!

Steven317 said...

that last comment was by me, but I was logged in as you, so then I deleted it myself. It read, and I quote: "Those are by far the hardcorest pictures of mold I ever did see."

Dad said...

UCKY!!!!!


Abby