Monday, October 13, 2008

The sweet upswing

I logged in to MySpace today - because they have a new music player and it's fancy fun. Anywho, life lured me back to MySpace just in time, because it turns out that Ingrid has a brand new album coming out... TOMORROW! What a happy surprise. I needed something new.

Here's the track listing:


1- be ok
2- givin
g up
3-
over the rainbow
4-
the chain (live)
5-
lady in spain
6-
keep breathing
7-oh what a day
8-
the way i am (live)
9-
can't help falling in love (live)
10-
you and i
11-
be ok (acoustic version)


I'll also be seeing the lovely Allie Moss and Ingrid LIVE in Omaha on November 16. If you're interested, let me know. It's the best therapy I've found.

Steven and I have officially started the apartment hunt. My landlords refused to answer any of my calls this weekend. I tried again today, but nothing. They covered the hole, and left a big mess in the closet. So I'm taking the "we'll let you out of your lease" option. We've seen two places already and have about five more tomorrow. I'm so excited to be looking at 2 bedroom places again. It's just so much more space! And rooms with doors! It feels like we're finally pushing through to something good.


"I just want to feel today, feel today, feel today
I just want to feel something today
I just want to know today, know today, know today
Know that maybe I will be ok" ~ Ingrid Michaelson

No comments: