Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random things

1. I prefer salty to sugary.
2. I've turned into a bit of a loner.
3. I like watching TV by myself. Unless I've already seen it, then I like to watch it with Steven. He always laughs more than anyone.
4. If I could get paid more for my job, I would probably stay there forever.
5. I'm very picky about food and drink.
6. I'm snooty about beer. As in, I don't like to drink anything I can see through. Or anything that comes in a can.
7. I really enjoy quiet, slow movies.
8. My tolerance for violence in movies has gone way down. I don't think I would be able to watch Tarantino anymore.
9. Even though I tease Abby about it, I will put off cutting my toenails for weeks.
10. I set my alarm for an hour before I have to get up.
11. The only way I can really get up on time is if I have to go to the bathroom. So I drink a ton of water right before I go to sleep.
12. I'm obsessed with trying to figure out my real motivation for things.
13. I fear that I'm too selfish.
14. I love all things orange.
15. I spend too much money at Urban Outfitters.
16. I like to decorate my apartment with strange looking art.
17. I wish I was better at photography.
18. I hate wearing jeans.
19. I wear dresses in the winter, even when I walk to work.
20. I've become the weird lady with colored socks.
21. I wish I lived in a different decade.
22. Carnival food is my comfort food.
23. I rarely finish milk before it expires.
24. I like to write from life.
25. I always wish I had more to say.

No comments: