Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Summer tunes

One of the many things that I enjoy about driving to Manhattan and back is the opportunity to make a new cd. Unlike my peers, I still operate in the mixed cd and tape adaptor world of car stereos. After extensive myspace research and internet stalking, I have assembled my summer mix for 2007. Are we listening to the same people? Are there people that I should be listening to? Share the wealth and let me know who I should be tuning in to. I've been reduced to adding Zach Braff as a friend on myspace, just so I can check his profile to see what song he has currently uploaded. It's a sad state. But I have him to thank for the discovery of Priscilla Ahn, Schuyler Fisk, and Colbie Caillat. Well, him and the Hotel Cafe tour. Anyway, here's the list.

Summer Mix 2007

Realize- Colbie Caillat
Suzie Blue- Ben Harper
Thinking of You- Molly Jenson
Turpentine- Brandi Carlile
Die Alone- Ingrid Michaelson
The Little Things- Colbie Caillat
Going Home- MoZella
Hey There Delilah- Plain White T's
Rain- Patty Griffin
Tennessee- The Wreckers
The Hat- Ingrid Michaelson
The Ghost of Corporate Future- Regina Spektor
I Don't Think So- Priscilla Ahn
Far Away- Ingrid Michaelson
Simple as it Should Be- Tristan Prettyman
Blessed- Brett Dennen
Run- Snow Patrol
Bubbly- Colbie Caillat
Replay- Maria Taylor
Are We Different- Priscilla Ahn
Cigarettes- The Wreckers
Rowing Song- Patty Griffin
And You Were- Molly Jenson


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have decided that we will begin a pen pal relationship with cds.. Soo I need your current address, how long you'll be there and then any other address you will be at.