Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Official notice

I am home from Madison.

It was big and fabulous and I have a new favorite restaurant called The Mediterranean Cafe. Most terrifying and terrific meal of my life.

It is Spring Break in Library School so I'm on week 2 of freedom. Tonight Steven and I are going bowling and watching American Idol. Do you love Anoop yet? You should. This week is Motown, which means karaoke heaven.

I am also Numero Uno in my bracket on Facebook. So far, Utah is the only team to let me down.

I'm wearing my first new shirt that I got at a Goodwill "boutique" in Madison. I put it on this morning and realized that one of the sleeves is missing the elastic at the end. So I have one drape sleeve and one elastic sleeve. I didn't notice until I got to work. I've decided it's more endearing than ridiculous.

And finally... I'm coming home this weekend! Hope for snow and blizzard conditions so that I can be trapped in Garden City for an extra day.

1 comment:

betsyann said...

Good to know you're home and had fun. We'll be waiting for you to tell us about it-be ready with stories.