Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wisconsin!

Steven and I have decided to go to Madison, Wisconsin for Spring Break.

Why?

Lorrie Moore lives there. There's a Jamba Juice AND an Urban Outfitters on the same street. They have the largest antique mall IN THE WORLD. And they have a bookstore. If Steven can find an edition of Beowulf in Old English, he'll even decide that it's a good bookstore.

If there are any other reasons and/or adventures to be had in Madison, please let me know. We are currently trying to stake out a few more things to do and see, so that I don't trap Steven into antique shopping for 8 hours.

1 comment:

Steven317 said...

we can antique for 8 hours, if that's what you want to do. But you must choose: either we spend friday night in a hotel (vs. sleeping in the lake) OR we antique for 8 hours. It is all up to you.
Did I tell you I learned to fly? I was sleeping at the time, but I'm sure it's a legit method.